Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Wellness Hacks.


                       MuseMe Style loves to showcase new and fun healthy lifestyle blogs! 

 I’m Kelsey, a certified Health Coach and the blogger behind bananas + bellinis, a healthy lifestyle blog where I share my favorite health tips, recipes, natural beauty and self-care tips and secrets for living a happy, balanced life.
I refer to myself as a “city girl/hippie chick hybrid” because I believe that you can be fabulous, have a social life and love fancy things while still being concerned with your health and the environment, having a spiritual practice and  embracing a natural, holistic approach to life.
My mission is to show the world that healthy doesn’t have to mean boring, balance is the key to a happy life and that it’s okay to chase that shot with green juice.
Check out the rest of this article on Skinny Affair.

No comments

Post a Comment