Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Sue Tsai. Our Generation of An Artist.


  Recently I’ve been trying to remodel my bedroom. I want to showcase more of my personality but keep the furniture minimalist but add artwork that gives that street style vibe.
 After a few weeks of research I came across the artist Sue Tsai and fell in love with her work! Sue Tsai, is an artist born and raised in NYC. Her work is bold and edgy. She incorporates all the aspects of fashion, art and pop culture.  (All of my favorite things!) Her fan base is widely known in the art and music world.  Her flavor of work has attracted the eyes from everyone in the art world to hip hop. The word "Artparel" is from her expansion of incorporating art in merchandise and  accessories.
 All of her pieces are great for the young generation of art lovers. Its affordable and defines our generation in visual form. Here are a few of my favorites!

Check out her Instagram!



[images by Sue Tsai]

No comments

Post a Comment