Friday, February 6, 2015

MuseMe Friday: Collette

Happy Friday!! MuseMe dedicated to a great friend and also our new Fitness Guru Contributor: Collette Byrd. Here is her very FIRST blog post! We are very excited to see her journey and tips on preparing for her new half marathon! 

               Miles in Motherhood

               It's simple. Just go run! 

I fell in love with running at a young age, and find such great power in it. It gets me places- both literally and figuratively. After having my first son, it took me about a year and a half and a great friend to really get back into running. Now, after having my second son almost 6 months ago, I decided to document my Road to the Finish Line as I train for my 3rd half marathon to encourage myself and hopefully inspire someone else get out and accomplish their goals! I'll be running the half marathon portion of the Rock and Roll Marathon: Seattle on June 13, 2015 with one of my best friends. I will start my official training on March 23, but I have already begun some light workouts which you can check out on my Instagram (@mom__ontherun).




Check out her Facebook Page!

No comments

Post a Comment