Thursday, January 29, 2015

Winter Wear: Fur Accessories


I’ve never really learned how to properly dress for harsh winters. SO DIFFICULT. I mean…I’ve lived on the East Coast for almost three years now. I should know better.

I also don’t really have many winter clothes. Nonetheless, I get really really really excited for blizzards. IDK why. I kind of get really antsy and look out the window every 15 minutes.

So right now, I’m patiently waiting for Winter Storm Juno to arrive by blogging with a huge cup of Tetley Tea (post coming on Tetley soon!) and getting super cozy wrapped up in a blanket. I’m sort of wrapped like a burrito.

My ultimate fav winter accessories are in the form of fur, faux to be exact.

Fur scarves. Fur ear muffs. Fur shawls Beanies with with a fur pom. I love them all! 

Fur keeps you warm and dolls you up. Depending on how you style it, these accessories can look really chic, can be worn from day to night, and can look either casual or fancy. So versatile.

Here are my top 5 favorite fur accessories:

Read the whole post and find where to get these accessories here.

No comments

Post a Comment