Thursday, January 8, 2015

Revamp Please


A New Year means a new wardrobe for 2015.  I have a tendency to be attached to clothes in my closet that should’ve been let go months ago. Starting this year I am going detox my closet and working on how to get my closet organized and work on my new style for this upcoming year. Personally, I am in the minimalist look and stay to the basic colors of gray, black, blue and white. I do love a pop of color. Here are a few tips I found that will be helpful to organize my closet this year!

1. Detox Your Wardrobe, - go through your wardrobe piece by piece and get rid of anything that doesn’t make you feel confident and inspired.

2. Collect Inspiration- get creative, check out magazines, Pinterest and blogs to figure out what pops out to you. It will help you gather a sense of direction of what style will fit you this upcoming year.

3. Style To Go- Look at stuff in your closet now that will work for this upcoming season. Make sure you have items that are timeless and can be used for anything such as work, dinner, brunch or running errands. Basic items are women best secret.

4. Maintain Wardrobe- make sure you keep your clothes in great condition. Take that blazer or designer coat to the cleaners. Make sure you get rid of clothes that have holes or stains in your closet.  Time to start fresh!

Hopefully these tips will help you look revamped for this upcoming year!! 

No comments

Post a Comment