Thursday, January 15, 2015

Styling Hacks Please.

Is 2015 going be your most stylish year ever? According to PopSugar it could be and they have some great tips to help us out! PopSugar provided a great article 31 Days of Styling Hacks that provides some tips on how to revamp your style without spending money! 

Here are a few tips I found helpful! 

Add Stylish Sneakers To a Dress- I personally love wearing my favorite sneakers with a casual dress to make it sportier.

Embrace Winter Whites- Kerry Washington character in the hit show Scandal showed me that embracing white in my wardrobe is a beautiful thing. 

Layer Your Rings- I love accessories. I am huge on stacking my rings. I feel like it makes my outfit pop!

Work Some Leather Into Your Look- I personally love a good leather piece. It can go from the office to a night out with friends. 

Borrow From the Boys- I personally love how I can incorporate a blazer or an oversize bottom down to my outfit.  By the way it’s so comfortable to wear their oversize bottom down shirts. 

Wear Your Sweatshirt to Work- I love sweatshirts with great prints and sayings. Embrace these pieces in your life. Please you wont regret it! 

Style Navy and Black Together- I love mixing these two colors together for a fashionable and chic outfit. 


To check out the full article please go to PopSugar.

1 comment:

  1. I love layering rings! I think I over do it though -_-

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete