Thursday, July 2, 2015

Summer Summer Time.

Hi hi hi!! I love the simplicity of summer.
What I eat and what I wear is much more simple. Like x 1000000.
I don’t have to cook much. Raw foods are way more refreshing in summer.
Even after living on the east coast for 3 1/2 years, Ive never learned to properly dress for winter. So summer…I don’t have to put much effort in dressing as I have to in winter, late fall, and early spring. SEE YA HEAVY COATS ;).
Okay let’s talk summer style. My outfits are mainly dresses or short cutoff shorts paired with a cute top.
I stepped inside Abercrombie & Fitch at the King of Prussia Mall…and I must say, A&F has totally stepped up their game. I found TONS of cute tops!
So thissss strappy tank. Check out the print and and cool back (check out Maddie too lol).

No comments

Post a Comment