Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Peter Pilotto for Target Lookbook is HERE!

HOLY MOLY!!! I love Target...I always go in for something like toothpaste and leave the store with a billion other awesome products. What I love most about Target is how they collaborate with high-end fashion designers so average people can afford luxurious pieces.

Photo from http://www.fashionista.com


Today I woke up, checked Twitter, and saw that Fashionista.com posted the Full Peter Pilotto for Target Lookbook and I'm obsessed. He's a British fashion designer who combines different prints and shapes for an elegant look. His Target line features apparel, accessories, and swimwear.


I reaaaaallly want his sunglasses and maybe a skirt or dress. Obviously, all are printed and I can totally imagine my fashion idol, Audrey Hepburn sporting some of his pieces.


To see the Full Peter Pilotto for Target Lookbook, click here.

No comments

Post a Comment