Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Polar Vortex - Snow Day Survival Style

I didn't think the storm would be THAT bad. Boy, was I wrong! Silly me, I walked out in classic black Keds (definitely not snow appropriate)...yes, I changed to boots.

Hmmm...I wonder what Chauncey's wearing today. Apparently, it's 65 - 70 degrees in San Francisco. She's sick in bed :( and I hope she feels better soon.

It has been snowing for over 10 hours, so here's what I wore to stay toasty during  blizzard Janus (...since when did they start naming snow storms?):

1544535_754772752538_1902015910_n

1. C.Wonder knit cable beanie with fur topper (similar C. Wonder hat here or ASOS faux fur pom beanie here)

2. Striped scarf (similar LOFT scarf here)

3. Betsey Johnson hooded wool coat with heart twisty toggles (old, similar coats here)

4.  Black Hunter Original Tall Rain Boots with Pink Welly Fleece Boot Socks (old, similar here)

Also, no snow day is complete without hot chocolate & oversized marshmallows. Mmmmmm! 

Stay warm!

xx Melissa

No comments

Post a Comment