Friday, January 3, 2014

Snow day street style...featuring fur coats, long boots, and warm accessories

Happy 2014! The east coast is getting way too cold. In the past week, I've experienced 70 degrees in Silicon Valley, 5 degrees in the Catskills, and 16 degrees in Philadelphia.

Right now, I'm in Philly and the Nor'easter has brought us several inches of snow...and counting. I hate being cold and I hate wearing frumpy clothing. I never know what to wear in this type of weather, so I put together a snow day outfit.



Here's a warm and cozy, but stylish look:

[caption id="attachment_341" align="aligncenter" width="470"]Snow Street Style Snow Street Style[/caption]

1. Big Knit Sweater by Emerson Fry

This sweater is super cute and it makes me feel like I'm wearing a blanket!

2. Beverley Over the Knee Boots by International Concepts (INC)

Form fitted boots that go over the knee will keep your legs nice and warm in the snow.

3. Urban Renewal Cropped Faux Fur Coat by Urban Outfitters

This cozy vintage faux fur coat is an urban renewal piece by Urban Outfitters, which means all coats made will be one of a kind.

4. Stella Extreme Stretch Jean Legging by Express


Jean leggings will allow you to be stylish and play in the snow.

5. Pointelle Slouchy Beanie by Urban Outfitters

Keep your ears nice and warm with a slouchy beanie.

6. Mink Pom Pom Cashmere Gloves by Portolano


Hands are one of the first parts of the body to get cold. Sport these cute pom pom gloves to beat the cold.

xx Melissa

No comments

Post a Comment