Thursday, June 19, 2014

What To Own Before You Turn 30.

What To Own Before You Turn 30.

Yes, 30 years old is a real number and yes Melissa and I are almost 30 in a few years. Its hard to believe that in a few years we will be 30. I came across this article on Harper's Bazaar last night while checking my twitter account. And yes I am the girl who checks her social media in the morning and when I go to bed.. just like a newspaper.  I cam across this article about What To Own Before You Turn 30. I was of course curious and had to read this. First of all a lot of these things would be wonderful to own its just hard to sink in that I am about to turn 30.  The article goes on to state that you need a great pair of shoes, your signature scent, artwork, your favorite flower and of course a great handbag. I feel like I am almost close to have a few things check off this list! But I do have a few years to see if my signature scent will change and which handbag will be my ultimate favorite. I am a handbag whore lets be honest.

Check out this article and let us know what you think you should have before you turn 30!

 

xo.chauncey

No comments

Post a Comment