Sunday, November 10, 2013

How I Love Street Fashion.

Image

Quinci

Student

I shot her in the hallway on her way to SF State for class.

Quinci says her personal style is a mixture of hipster and downtown chic. She loves to mix things together and always add a statement pieces.

I believe fashion is something that make a statement without me speaking a word. I love showing off my mood with my fashion pieces.

Image

Loryn

Senior Year in High School

She was shot infront of Benny Gold Store in the Mission District of San Francisco.

I love to dress like a tomboy but add girlie essentials to my pieces. I love to dress up like I lived the 1990's. I wear a lot of vintage pieces. My current favorite jacket is my jean jacket that my grandma gave me a few months ago.

Fashion lives in my soul, my family is stylish so being fashionable is in my blood.

Image

Randi-Ann

College Student at SF State/Front Desk at UCSF Rec/Fitness Center

On her way to work I caught her walking at Mission Bay Campus

I love to feel comfortable and keep my outfits simple but I do love shopping for statement pieces such as handbags and cute flats.

Fashion is important! I love how fashion is essential in the city. Fashion describes your personality and shows what district you live in, since every district in this city has its own personal style.

No comments

Post a Comment