Friday, October 25, 2013

Flashback Friday

Image

My Flashback Friday is dedicated to Balmain Spring 2013 Ready to Wear Collection. I am still in LOVE with this collection. Please tell me you have seen this! It screams the nineties Latin flavor! Cuba!!

Also you can see another main inspiration behind this collection is the legendary musician Sade. Designer Olivier Rousteing made all my dreams come true with this collection; Cuban flavor and Sade all in one collection! I honestly might need to start adding this inspiration to my own personal style for the New Year! I personally also love that in recent runway shows that Sade has been an influence for designers. Sade is a timeless classic and her beauty needs to be showcase.  Check out the rest of this beautiful collection!

ImageImageImage

No comments

Post a Comment